Hey Beautiful People!
Ok, so here’s the deal… I’ll save your gorgeous eyes from an extremely long and boring introduction and I’ll make this short, sweet and simple!
My Name is Taneshia Smith. (Heyy!)
I’m 24 years old and my birthday is August 20th (Shout out to Leos!)
I’m very adventurous, love to explore life and take nothing for granted.
I’m an artist! I believe in expression and creating life revolving experiences and lessons. My passions fall in the heavens of Music, Writing, Photography, Graphic Arts, Painting, Drawing, Cooking, Traveling and more!
- Born and raised in Baltimore, MD
- Hard of Hearing (Much love to my fellow deaf and HOH people around the world)
- College graduate from Rochester Institute of Technology
- An entrepreneur and artist by heart and a geek by hobby
- Life is ART. Master it!
- My favorite color is Red
- Plan to go sky diving someday soon (No seriously…)
- Plan to travel the world and make a difference in as many lives as possible
- I LOVE to read (such a nerd, haha!)
- This gal is all about Mind, Body and Spirit. The universe is unlimited, believe in yourself.
There’s so much to know about me but I promised to keep it short, sweet and simple 😉
Don’t be afraid to reach out, I love meeting other bloggers and curious to read your materials as well.
“Strive to be uncommon because once you inner-stand who you are…your life will always defeat systematic structures of living. The sky is just a taste, aim for the universe.”
Always Peace, Love and Faith…
I hope you all enjoy this blog as much as I do writing it!